Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Best of Spring 2012 Fashion Month

Fashion month may be over but we are still swooning over so many of the incredible looks we've seen from New York, London, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks here are just a few (believe us this post could go on for days!) of our favorite picks. Enjoy!

Molly's Favorites

After a fall/winter full of neutrals I am really into bright colors and prints for Spring 2012. My favorite trend by far is the crop top. I better start working on my abs now!


DKNY 

Oscar de la Renta

 Dolce & Gabbana

Salvatore Ferragamo

Emilio Pucci 

 Isabel Marant

It was so so hard for me to pick just one favorite from the Balmain collection so after a few hours of deliberating I finally narrowed it down to 4 incredible metallic looks.





Photos: Style.com




Amanda's Favorites

I am sort of obsessed with everything romantic yet edgy for Spring 2012! Although it was so difficult to choose from all of the top designers, here are my favorites.



Diane von Furstenberg


Hermes



Chanel



Zac Posen


Luca Luca

Chloe


~XO

No comments:

Post a Comment