Thursday, March 31, 2011

JAPAN, WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN

Japan is still suffering and needs our help! Our dear friend Isaiah Garza, the face behind Fashion Munster, has come up with a fashionable way to help.

We asked Isaiah where his inspiration came from:

"I was in the mix of designing my new accessories line and I couldn’t help but notice what’s going on in Japan lately. I’ve always told myself I would do whatever I can to give back. I thought just donating money was cool, but designing and donating money is just a little cooler! I wanted to use my talent for a higher purpose, so I designed these fun bracelets. A lot of people are out shopping, but not giving back. I’m not saying everyone is liable to give back, but this just gives them a fun reason to receive a fashionable item and donate to the victims of Japan at the same time! I’m very passionate at leading by action not words, I know if I was in Japan I would be grateful for any kind of help!"

Isaiah's new accessories line will be available for sale next month on fashionmunster.com and isaiahgarzacollection.com. He took a break from designing to focus on other aspects of the fashion industry while launching a few new projects. Now that they are in order Isaiah is ready to put his focus back on designing and is hoping to launch a Spring 2012 Ready to Wear collection in October. We will make sure to keep you posted on that!





"I wanted to make something that represented me as a designer with elements of hard and soft combined. Japan is the land of the rising sun, which inspired the sun charm, it’s such a beautiful thing."

 



internetOneCloseup

With each purchase $10.00 will go towards the redcross.com Japan relief foundation.
                                                               
  You can buy your bracelets here:
                                                  http://fashionmunster.com/shop-isaiah-garza/

No comments:

Post a Comment