Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OSCARS 2011 AMANDA'S TOP 5 BEST DRESSED PICKS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Mandy Moore is my top pick. She looked ravishing in Lhuiller. I love the simple color and make up choice.

Scarlett Johansson is my second choice. She never seems to fail on the red carpet. She walked the red carpet with such confidence in her Dolce gown.

Hailee Steinfeld looked absolutely stunning and age appropriate in her Marchesa gown

I chose Michelle Williams not only because I lover her and her cute pixie cut but her Chanel dress fit her to a T. Love!

Celine Dion is timeless and looks amazing for just having twins! She strutted down the red carpet in her Giorgio Armani Privé gown.

What were your favorite looks of the night?

xo-Amanda

Photos courtesy of Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment